Your most common questions answered…
- 1 x Tray; 1 x Coordinating coverall bib with removable wash strip
- 1 x Small Highchair Adaptor
- Storage bag
- Babies are wriggly little things – especially when they’re hungry! We recommend setting your Tidy Tot Bib and Tray kit up first before fitting the bib to your baby. Here’s how to do it!
- Carefully allow the Tidy Tot tray to pop open and place it on top of your highchair or dining table.
- Use the suction cups on the underside of the tray to stick it down firmly.
- Attach the bib to the front of the tray using the hook and loop fastening to eliminate the gap between baby and highchair.
- Unfortunately, suction cups won’t stick to textured surfaces (just yet – we’re working on this!). They also work much better if you refresh them periodically in boiling water – take a look at our video to show you how here. If you have ANY problems at all with your suction cups do let us know and we’ll help you out – they can be pesky little things!
- Suction cups on your Tidy Tot tray look misshapen, or just don’t stick well? Well here’s how to fix it!
- Tidy Tot Bib: Our new and improved bibs are now fully waterproof and made from beautifully soft fabric which is easier to wash and more comfortable to wear.
- Machine wash at 40 degrees. Use the wash strip provided to close the hook and loop fastening on the bottom of the bib. Wash and dry inside out. Do not use biological washing powder or fabric softener. Do not wash with delicate items. Do not dry clean. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Cool tumble dry.
- We recommend washing the bibs immediately after mealtimes. However, some staining from certain food stuffs can be unavoidable. For stubborn stains such as tomato sauce or curry you can use a bit of stain remover and wash the bibs on a 60-degree wash.
- Tidy Tot Tray: Wash in hot, soapy water before using for the first time and after each use. Allow to air dry and store in a dry place.
- Do not machine wash. Do not place in dishwasher. Do not iron. Do not tumble dry. Some staining may occur as a result of contact with some foodstuffs but this will fade over time.
- We recommend periodically refreshing the suction cups on the underside of your Tidy Tot Tray in boiling water to keep them at their best. Check out our video to show you how!
- The Tidy Tot Bib & Tray Kit has been designed to work with most highchairs and booster seats available on the market, including Stokke Tripp Trapp, the Ikea Antelop and Joie Mimzy.
- However, with so many different highchairs out there, there are inevitably one or two which do not work optimally with our kit. This may be because the highchair tray is too small or because it is textured.
- The Tidy Tot Bib & Tray Kit is not compatible with the following highchairs: Baby Bjorn, Mama’s & Papa’s Bop, Keter 3 in 1, Phil & Teds Pod, Concord Spin, Mima, Nomi Highchair, OXO Tot Sprout and Splity 3 in 1.
- The kit works well on highchairs which have an integrated tray and those that do not (in which case the Tidy Tot Tray is then attached to a table surface)
- If you have any questions about your specific highchair then please get in touch and we will be very happy to advise you.
- Our Tidy Tot Bib & Tray Kit and Cover & Catch Bibs attach to your highchair or table using suction cups. Unfortunately suction cups cannot stick optimally to surfaces which are not completely smooth such as grainy plastic or wood. We understand that the Stokke Tripp Trapp Highchair tray has a grained plastic surface, therefore our suction cups will not stick correctly to this surface.
- Lots of our customers however are able to use our products when their Stokke Tripp Trapp highchair is used up against a dining table (without the tray) as the suction cups can be attached to smooth plastic, glass or marble surfaces.
- We hope this helps, but please contact us on our social channels or via email if you have any further questions and we will be very happy to help.
Yes! The Tidy Tot Bib & Tray Kit will fit on most highchairs and booster seats, including highchairs without an integrated tray.
This handy adapter has been designed for use with smaller framed highchairs such as the Ikea Antilop. It provides extra support to prevent the Tidy Tot Tray from dropping down at the back and sides, ensuring the tray remains stable.
A lot of our customers find it useful to have one or two (or even more!) spare bibs to cover lots of messy mealtimes. You can purchase bibs individually in our shop.
- The suction cups on our Bib & Tray Kit and Cover & Catch Bibs stick best to completely smooth surfaces such as smooth plastic and glass, however will not stick to rough or textured surfaces such as grainy plastic or wood, including the Stokke Tripp Trapp highchairs and trays.
- If you have a specific question about your highchair please get in touch and we will be very happy to advise you.
- Sometimes the suction cups can become misshapen during storage and transit. If you are trying to stick your suction cups to a smooth, flat surface and find that they are not sticking well simply fully immerse the suction cups into boiling water for 30 seconds to one minute.
- You will notice that any kinks or irregularities in the cup will disappear and it will return to its original round shape. Optimal suction performance should then be resumed!
The Tidy Tot Tray is very easy to wipe clean, but as with anything, it does stay looking it’s best after a proper wash. We recommend you fully immerse your Tidy Tot Tray in warm soapy water after every use and use a brush or cloth to clean it, paying particular attention to the hook and loop fastening strip. Allow to air dry and store in a warm dry place. Do not put in the washing machine or dishwasher or iron or tumble dry. Please note that some staining may occur as a result of contact with food stuffs but that this will fade over time.
- Due to time spent in storage and transit, some Tidy Tot Trays may appear creased when you first take them out of the packaging, but do not fret as we have a handy hack for you!
- To restore your tray to its original, smooth splendour, simply boil a kettle without the lid on and place your tray above the steam, moving it around until the steam has been applied to all sections of the tray.
- The steam will quickly iron out any creases leaving you with a beautifully smooth tray!
- We recommend cleaning your Tidy Tot Tray immediately after mealtimes to avoid staining. However, some staining from certain food stuffs can be unavoidable.
- We have found that placing the tray in direct sunlight for a few hours can help to fade stains so if the stain is really bothering you then it is certainly worth a try!