The kids’ safety knife that won’t cut fingers!
The Kiddies Food Kutter is perfect for getting kids involved in cooking and meal preparation and cutting their own dinner on the dinner plate. It teaches fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, independence, and builds self-confidence. Suitable for all skill levels for children 2 years onwards, left and right-handed, and for kids with special needs or a disability. This kids’ knife can be safely used to cut everything from soft fruit to hard vegetables. Mum and Dad can spend dinner time eating – not cutting! The Kiddies Food Kutter teaches and encourages children to learn dinner table etiquette.
How to use the Kiddies Food Kutter.
Hold the Kiddies Food Kutter safety knife in either your left or right hand.
Hold the vegetable firmly in the other hand and use a sawing action to cut. Start the sawing action with soft fruit and vegetables like apple and zucchini to build up confidence and independence, then introduce carrots and harder vegetables.
Adult supervision is still required!
• Food Kutter is available in 4 bright colours (blue, yellow, red, pink).
• Safe stainless steel design with rounded teeth & no sharp edges.
• Recommended for ages 2 and over (adult supervision still required).
• Suitable for left or right handers and those with a disability or special needs.
• Dishwasher safe and BPA free.
• Cuts even hard veggies like pumpkin & carrots, plus is great to cut meat & veggies on the dinner plate.
• The packaging includes a how-to-use skill card and is suitable for gift-giving.